| July 25, 2017
Sales Representative Needed for Lower Michigan and Indiana
Birmingham, AL- PRADCO Outdoor Brands is searching for a highly motivated and experienced sales professional to serve as a sales representative for their Lower Michigan and Indiana territory. This key sales position is responsible for the profitable attainment of all wholesale distributor and independent dealer sales and market share objectives for their assigned geographical territory across the POB hunting and fishing brand portfolio.
The chosen candidate will become a key member of the Regional Sales Team and as such, will be responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of strategic initiatives and programs. With a focus on customer service, the sales rep will be tasked with maximizing revenue and profitability with defined customers in the assigned geographic territory.
The successful candidate will have comprehensive knowledge of the customers in their territory, the ability to analyze sales and trend data, and a keen sense of emerging business opportunities within their customer base. Building and maintaining strong relationships with all customers, driving channel objectives and strategies and implementing collaborative business plans that deliver long-term mutual growth, will be critical to the representative's success.
Five years successful consumer goods sales experience
Proficient knowledge of general sales planning and forecasting
Experience with organizations known to be managed "by the numbers"
Superior customer service skills and mindset
Highly organized and detail-oriented
· B.S. or B.A. from an accredited college/university in Marketing, Business, or related field
· Background in the hunting, fishing, or outdoor sporting goods market
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for data analysis and presentations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ideal Personal Profile:
· Known as collaborative, engaging and team-oriented
· Partners well within department and across organizations
· Unquestionable personal integrity
· Energetic, with the ability to motivate and energize others
· Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills
· Presents a professional company image and presence
· Superior presentation skills – both written and verbal
· Exceptional listening skills
· Must be comfortable with a flexible/high travel schedule necessary to meet the needs of the business
Interested candidates should apply by visiting the "Careers" section of www.ebscoind.com and searching for Job ID 9954.
About PRADCO Outdoor Brands
PRADCO Outdoor Brands (POB), a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., is the largest company in the world that manufactures and markets major hunting and fishing brands and products under one parent organization. We are a leader in producing game calls, scents, attractants, game feeders, game cameras, tree stands and fishing lures. PRADCO Hunting owns the brands Moultrie, Summit, Knight & Hale and Code Blue. PRADCO Fishing owns more than 20 brands including Rebel, YUM, Booyah, Lindy and Bomber Saltwater Grade. For more information on PRADCO products, please visit www.pradcooutdoorbrands.com. As a member of the EBSCO family of companies, PRADCO team members participate in a selection of outstanding benefits, including: EBSCO Profit Sharing Trust, Excellent Medical/Dental/Drug/Vision benefits, and many other benefits.