CYPRESS, California— Daiwa is pleased to announce the introduction of a versatile line of spinning reels well suited for freshwater, inshore and offshore applications. The Ballistic LT series of spinning reels were designed lighter and stronger in a more compact package. The strength of the Zaion housing is an example of the LT design concept of Light but Tough. At the heart of the reel is a machined A7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum DIGIGEAR designed for smoothness, strength and durability. The main shaft utilizes the Magseal which prevents water and debris intrusion. The reel is long-casting and extremely smooth employing a 7 Bearing System. With models ranging from 1000 to 6000 size the Ballistic LT line of spinning reels are designed for a wide range of gamefish incorporating many different techniques. The Ballistic LT series of reels is a prime example of Daiwa's commitment to the LT Concept of modern spinning reel design, smaller, lighter yet stronger.
· New Smaller frame, body and housing
· ZAION Housing LT Concept- very light yet very strong
· Machined A7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum DIGIGEAR- smoothness and durabilit
· MAGSEALED-reduces water and debris from traveling down the shaft
· 7-Bearing System 1-CRBB, 5-BB and 1BB
· Designed for freshwater, inshore and offshore applications.
· MSRP $229.99 - $249.99
For Daiwa's latest color catalog and/or information on Daiwa dealers in your area, call Daiwa's Customer Service Department at 562-375-6800 or e-mail inquiries to: email@example.com
. The URL for Daiwa's web site is http://www.daiwa.com